Hi everyone. new couple to the room here.

Anonymous
Anonymous
Hi everyone. new couple to the room here.

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone! We are a couple in the mid 50's...

Hi everyone! We are a couple in the mid 50's who wants to swing. The only thing that we are concerned about is the age. Is there any age limit in swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone. We never swung, but we really...

Hi everyone. We never swung, but we really want it. So we chatted with a couple via email and they asked us if we are into soft swap or full swap. What's the...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone! I have these neighbors that I...

Hi everyone! I have these neighbors that I believe are swingers (they are always inviting people to their house). My question is... should I ask them?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone! I am a single guy who really...

Hi everyone! I am a single guy who really fantasizes about swinging. My only problem is that I don't know where I can find a partner who would be into that...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi, everyone! We are looking for advice. I am...

Hi, everyone! We are looking for advice. I am a guy in his early 60s and my wife is in her mid-40s. We are afraid that the age difference will be a problem...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! I have a silly question, but...

Hello, everyone! I have a silly question, but we are very curious about this. When you are having a MFM in a hotel room, who pays for the room?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone

Hello everyone I'm New
Anonymous
Anonymous

Evening

Anyone from Cape Town, we new to this, looking for a couple to have fun with
Anonymous
Anonymous

We're new to this and curious & open minded...

Experience new & exciting fun in or around Palestine tx
Anonymous
Anonymous

Turkish Couple looking for others

Hello new to this site.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone is there anyone from Lahore

If anyone from Lahore please reply me
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone how are you?

Im in Jakarta I have big and long cock you must try this 🤔🤔 Strong cock Long fucker Good service Straight boy here 25cm 10inch If you interested and wanna...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi all im so keen to meet people as fun as me

Very new here and interested in the life
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Arubamalelover
Arubamalelover

Any hot couple looking for a hot threesome...

I am a very discreet Dd-Free open minded single man who is looking for this special couple to meet this weekend here in Aruba. where anything would be...
Biggerbetter
Biggerbetter

STD

We were recently diagnosed with a common STD and we think that we know where we got it from. It's not something difficult to treat, but it's still an STD....
Eva
Eva

[Untitled]

Good new couple of 37 years. 160m 60k eva 42 years 170m 90k adam husband and wife swingers and we like to have sex in 4 and change women
Tylicious
Tylicious

How to organize a gang bang

Ok, I have just done this with 3 other guys and I feel like sharing some tips would help some of you. First of all, I kinda know all the guys. They aren't my...