What is it like sharing someone you care...

Anonymous
Anonymous
what is it like sharing someone you care about in swinging? how does it make you feel?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m K, male and in a relationship with a much...

She has already been in a swingers club before. Now she is trying to convince me to go with her. I don’t really feel I’m ready to this but I’m kinda’ curios...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! I want to find a nice guy for my wife,...

Hello! I want to find a nice guy for my wife, for a MFM, but I have hard times finding one. Is it the same for you all?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! I am wondering if soft swap always...

Hello! I am wondering if soft swap always implies oral sex? Is it like a rule?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's up my like minnded friends anybody...

I will be in t he e Seattle are and ready to mingle with you guys and and see how it goes and if you want me to bring anything with me for the party u let me...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Tina
Tina

Can you be happy without sex?

Several studies show that if a couple hasn't been sexually active lately, there's more physical affection between them. And yes, I can relate it! It is said...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Are all swingers going to HELL?

Personally, the “conflict” sex-vs-religion always confuses me. Isn't sex a necessary biological need? Maybe I understood the whole thing wrong. Not talking...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

WHY do guys really need to know about THIS?

I have recently broken up with my 5-years long boyfriend because I did not want to tell him how many men I had in my bed BEFORE him. He insisted to tell him...
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

How do you feel after you have an orgasm?

Hello, Maya here. So, as the title says, how do you feel? - it does not matter if you're a man or woman. After having an orgasm, most of the times I feel...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Is it me or black people and Indians smells...

I swear, I just can't stand their smell. We met a couple 2 nights ago and the husband was a black guy. He was cute, but the smell... god. It wasn't the first...
Ngtycpl
Ngtycpl

Is it normal that I masturbate almost 10...

I don't know why, but I am horny all the time. I am having sex with my wife almost every night, but I still masturbate a lot. For me, it's a different...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Is it true that as you mature you get hornier?

It seems that the older I get, the hornier I am. I just can't get enough. Is this a general fact or is it just me? Sometimes, my husband is so exhausted, but...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Is it racism if a guy's color skin is a turn...

I have met this guy online, he seemed perfect for us (we wanted a MFM). He was funny, smart and good looking. But when I met him in person, he was a total...
Tylicious
Tylicious

How to organize a gang bang

Ok, I have just done this with 3 other guys and I feel like sharing some tips would help some of you. First of all, I kinda know all the guys. They aren't my...
Lovegurusx
Lovegurusx

Discretion" – does it mean that the person is...

If someone tells me to be discreet about our chat, meeting, whatever, does it mean that he/she is cheating his/her partner? What is discreet used for?