Need 2 Bi males with at least 7”

Thickslutdomhubby
Thickslutdomhubby
Need 2 good sized Bisexual(orally bi only is fine) one to be on their knees sucking my husbands cock while he sits in his chair smoking a joint watching the other one fuck this hot wet married milf Indian Cunt and Ass . Both must be bi and suck cock like they’re starving and it’s their first meal in a long time . Anyone who is exceptionally endowed/hung and extra freaky will be invited to stay after the fun is over and spend the entire night and have some hushhushneverspeakof fun with us . She drinks Hennessy, he drinks Tequila , we both blow cigs and 420. Hubby is dom but on occasion he will suck cock while fuckin me or while he’s being sucked . We are experienced and ready to do this , not to beat around the bush and talk for 3 years and nothing happen . If u have no pics on profile, send right here on chat. Requests for pics or our number right away without u having info AND pics of yourselves will be completely ignored … Oh yeah and the “MARK” guy from chag , skip us ok , you’re a hot topic in most chat groups , very outta timing and bothersome . I’m a lady and a slut when my son orders me to be , but I have no problems cussin someone out and puttin them in their place ok sir? Thank you

Now come stretch and cream these married Indian holes please. So I can give my dom some hot dirty wet used pussy and ass to reclaim . I can take whole night and day , so if u come correct you won’t be disappointed
Ryan
Ryan
Hi ,
👅
👅
Mark fuck it up 😆
Sharing Is Caring
Sharing Is Caring
Sounds like fun
Closet Freak J
Closet Freak J
Hmu
Van's
Van's
Contact us let's see how it goes..
Josh24
Josh24
Hey!
Skeletor2011
Skeletor2011
Interesting. Nice descriptive post
Lovetoeatcreampies
Lovetoeatcreampies
Hi I'm bi and good at following orders
Mrbojangles1
Mrbojangles1
My my just reading this has me excited already so please contact me let's chat and take it from there smooch
Long Long
Long Long
whats app me 6820864
Lovetoeatcreampies
Lovetoeatcreampies
Hi I'm bi and love sucking cocks pussy and ass also love eating creampies I'm also good at following orders

Swingers  Swingers Forum