Hi. We are newbies in the lifestyle. We are...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Hi. We are newbies in the lifestyle. We are swinging for 2 months. My question, as the male half is: is penis size important to a swinger couple?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

We are newbies, we only did one MFM, but we...

We are newbies, we only did one MFM, but we want to full swap with a couple. Our question is: Is it ok to start swinging with friends? Or should we start...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi! We are into LS for almost 3 months, but...

Hi! We are into LS for almost 3 months, but last night was the first time when we had sex with a couple who was into "dirty talk". I (the male half) was so...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple from London. We are...

Hello! We are a couple from London. We are newbies, so we are wondering what should we expect from the first time we go to a swingers club? Are we too young...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Going with my girlfriend to a swingers club

We’re doing this for 5 months and I fell in love with the female part of the other couple. Last night we went out for a drink and nobody knows about this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi. We are kinda newbies, we have had just 2...

Hi. We are kinda newbies, we have had just 2 intercourses. In both situations, I (the male half) can't seem to cum with our playmates... I don't know what's...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey, everyone! As a veteran, would you ever...

Hey, everyone! As a veteran, would you ever play with newbies couples? I am asking because someone just rejected us. The only reason was that we are newbies....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi. We are newbies, we only had one...

Hi. We are newbies, we only had one intercourse with some friends. Now, we want to go to our local swingers clubs. Our question is how do you set your...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Is penis size important? Would you reject a...

Is penis size important? Would you reject a couple if the guy has a small penis?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are newbies, so we are...

Hello, everyone! We are newbies, so we are having a question for you. What are some red flags that you are looking at when you check a couple's profile?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple that swings for about...

Hello! We are a couple that swings for about 5 months. In our private life, we are not using a condom. When we are swinging, we are always using it, but the...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Ngobz
Ngobz

Hi guys... does any go for swinger?? my wife...

Just for fun only... no string attached
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Single men and swinging clubs

I can't be the only one who noticed that many swingers clubs put restrictions on the number of single males that can attend. Is there a problem with the...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Wildest places to have sex

What is the wildest place you have had sex? And I am not talking about swinger clubs. Maybe in the park or any other public areas? We have a, let's say...
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Missxxx
Missxxx

Penis size by country (map)

I have just found out that this exists. It says that you can find the biggest penises in South America (the average penis size is 6. 36 inches) and the...