Any good pick up lines? i need new ones :>

Anonymous
Anonymous
any good pick up lines? i need new ones :>

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you know any good swingers clubs that will...

Do you know any good swingers clubs that will be holding the Halloween party?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you know any good swingers clubs in...

Do you know any good swingers clubs in Chicago? Any suggestions?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I have this fantasy about my husband sucking...

I have this fantasy about my husband sucking another man's dick. I don't know how should I tell him because he is a straight guy. Does any of you, ladies,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We just arrived in Baku. Are there any good...

We just arrived in Baku. Are there any good swingers clubs? Any recommendations?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Any good events this December in London? Do...

Any good events this December in London? Do you have any recommendations for us? Thanks!
Anonymous
Anonymous

This weekend we are planning a trip to...

This weekend we are planning a trip to Budapest. Are there any good swingers clubs? Do you have any recommendations for us?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We're new to this and curious & open minded...

Experience new & exciting fun in or around Palestine tx
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a good woman

I am new to all this just looking for a good woman
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's up my like minnded friends anybody...

I will be in t he e Seattle are and ready to mingle with you guys and and see how it goes and if you want me to bring anything with me for the party u let me...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Horney need to please

Im a wild sex partner willing to explore and try \nything8*****9text me if u can meet up carbondale ill area
Anonymous
Anonymous

I'm new to this

Horny and keen to try new things
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Hardstone
Hardstone

Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

I am not seeking for an advice, but more for an opinion. I am a single guy looking forward getting into the lifestyle. I have an active sex life, even if I...
Meetcalix1
Meetcalix1

Any swinger in Napoli, italy?

C'è qualche coppia o ragazza a Napoli, in italia, chi potrebbe essere interessato a divertirsi con una buona coppia? is there any couple or a girl in Napoli,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

WHY do guys really need to know about THIS?

I have recently broken up with my 5-years long boyfriend because I did not want to tell him how many men I had in my bed BEFORE him. He insisted to tell him...
Dsafar
Dsafar

[Untitled]

“Was I any good?”
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

Erotic movies

My husband and I are planning an erotic night, just the two of us. We want something really special (if you can call it like that haha) I want to cook...
Biggerbetter
Biggerbetter

STD

We were recently diagnosed with a common STD and we think that we know where we got it from. It's not something difficult to treat, but it's still an STD....
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

Looking for a local bukkake club??? philly

Well recently I have been having the fantasy of being the start of a bukkake circle maybe with one other girl if there are enough guys lol. so my hubby and I...
Tylicious
Tylicious

I had a gay dream, but I am 100% straight

Ok, I must admit that it freaked me out a little bit. Last night, I had this dream where I was having sex with another guy. Oral, penetration, all the stuff....
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

I have seen my husband wearing my underwear

I have no clue what was on his mind, but this image really gave me a funny feeling. Is he gay? Should I be worried? I have not told him, I don't want to...