Getting your feet sucked ?! yay or nay?

Anonymous
Anonymous
getting your feet sucked ?! yay or nay?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

How long have you discussed with your partner...

How long have you discussed with your partner before getting into the lifestyle?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you kiss your wife after she has sucked a...

Do you kiss your wife after she has sucked a guy?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

From your experience, what’s the best number...

From your experience, what’s the best number of persons in a swing? More males, more females or equal? Share your opinion below 😉
Anonymous
Anonymous

F, 32

I’m in a relationship with this guy for 7 months, it’s nothing really serious. My problem is that I want to try sex with another female or even a F/F couple....
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are thinking of getting into the LS, but...

We are thinking of getting into the LS, but we don't know how to plan our first experience. Should we do soft swap or full swap? What's the best for newbies?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone! I am wondering how do you...

Hello everyone! I am wondering how do you keep your LS a secret, what do you tell your friends when you can't go out with them or situations like this?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We're new to this and curious & open minded...

Experience new & exciting fun in or around Palestine tx
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a couple looking for a female to fuck...

Let's have fun!!!!!!!420 most definitely.
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Hi limassol cyprus here, feel free come anytime you feel like, then you can make your or her fantasies come true. email me first to arrange most/ all you...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Purehorny68
Purehorny68

[Untitled]

The problem is that to many single guys in a swinging club could be hard to keep calm, and most of them expect to have sex with someone regardless. Can be...
Srecniedi
Srecniedi

[Untitled]

I belive honest talk would do a miracle. Just tell him what is your problem. If he can't, or do not want to understand... well... maybe he is not
Themariettafreak
Themariettafreak

Hi anyone in the mid Ohio valley love feet...

Hi anyone in the mid Ohio valley love feet you can find me at coolvillelicker45723 at the yahoo
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Or most you will need for your hols in yprus
Meetcalix1
Meetcalix1

Any swinger in Napoli or rome, italy?

Ciao, is there any couple or single female in napoli or rome? Ciao, c'è qualche coppia o single femminile a napoli o roma?
Tina
Tina

The taste of cum

Hello, forum readers! :) This time I have a kinda personal question for you. Do you really like the taste of cum? Are you doing it just because you love your...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

Having sex on your/her period

What's your opinion on this one? I am asking both, men and women. Personally, sometimes I say yes, sometimes I say no. The thing is that when you are having...
Hardstone
Hardstone

Penis piercings – Yay or Nay?

I do not have one and I certainly don't want one. Not because of the pain or because of the main act of piercing my penis, but because it is not hygienic and...
Peachyduo
Peachyduo

Glory Holes

I know that these are some, well, holes in the walls of saunas, bathrooms, etc. where you fit your dick and someone (it can be either a man or a woman) is...