Question, what turns you on? looking or...

Anonymous
Anonymous
question, what turns you on? looking or participating?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. I am a man, but I am really curious...

Hello. I am a man, but I am really curious about something. I have a question just for women: who goes down on you better, men or women?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I have a question for the men out there. What...

I have a question for the men out there. What do you do during FF? Are you just watching them?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Two years ago I found out the my husband was...

Two years ago I found out the my husband was cheating on me. After long discussions, therapy, etc. we are still trying to fix our marriage. The problem is...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What’s the average age for swingers?

I’m 54 yo and I’m looking for a couple of swingers. Are there other people of my age searching for this or am I the only weird guy on the earth?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married M looking for a F/F couple

But… I want to do this without my wife. Do you think there is a way to tell her this without feeling like I’m cheating on her?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are newbies, so we are...

Hello, everyone! We are newbies, so we are having a question for you. What are some red flags that you are looking at when you check a couple's profile?
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Anonymous
Anonymous
Doboy
Doboy

Looking for a female for a threesome

Looking for a female to have a threesome in the Memphis area so if you looking for fun hit me up
Hardstone
Hardstone

Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

I am not seeking for an advice, but more for an opinion. I am a single guy looking forward getting into the lifestyle. I have an active sex life, even if I...
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Arubamalelover
Arubamalelover

Any hot couple looking for a hot threesome...

I am a very discreet Dd-Free open minded single man who is looking for this special couple to meet this weekend here in Aruba. where anything would be...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Biggerbetter
Biggerbetter

STD

We were recently diagnosed with a common STD and we think that we know where we got it from. It's not something difficult to treat, but it's still an STD....
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

Looking for a local bukkake club??? philly

Well recently I have been having the fantasy of being the start of a bukkake circle maybe with one other girl if there are enough guys lol. so my hubby and I...
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

[Untitled]

Well depends how far you are looking to travel my hubby and hi have been to many on the east coast and a few on vacation if your looking for a fun get away I...
Holidayfun
Holidayfun

Looking to meet in zagreb

We travel on Sunday but would like to meet an jnteresting couple or singles before we leave.
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

Having sex on your/her period

What's your opinion on this one? I am asking both, men and women. Personally, sometimes I say yes, sometimes I say no. The thing is that when you are having...
Lovegurusx
Lovegurusx

Have you been turned off by certain objects...

I do like to analyze every inch of a picture because you can find some interesting things about that person. I hate seeing things like messy bedrooms, dirty...
Roddoggen
Roddoggen

[Untitled]

With me being a LEO. sex is silf cintered. and making love is when im focust on satifing you. and as i got older i lurned the more i turn you on the more i...
Desem
Desem

Famous couples you would like to swing with

Our first choice would be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They are both perfection. She is so sensual and sexy, he is so handsome and flirty. I don't know if...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Food first, food after, or food during?

I don't know about others, but oh my God, after we are done, this huge hunger comes up every time haha. And I am talking about real hunger, you dirty minds!...