FEDUP of fakes.

Lyds&jay
Lyds&jay
Looking for real couples lets chat and see if there's chemistry DO NOT contact if your wife is not willing or "you all happen to fall out" Some type of couple status confirmation is required before an in-person meet and greet.
Lyds&jay
Lyds&jay
And we only joined in Decenmber 🤔
Freaky Bbc Male Nurse
Freaky Bbc Male Nurse
Dm please..thanks
Freaky Bbc Male Nurse
Freaky Bbc Male Nurse
We a nice loving down to earth couple...inbox us
Creampie Couple
Creampie Couple
favourite line,,wife in periods,,we fall out ,,she gone by mother,,she taking a lil break ,,she tell me go ahead ,,plenty singlw men pretending to be couples,,and SUM of the men in couples wana fuck your wife but dont want anyone fuk their wife
868trinifun
868trinifun
Here's some who knows the site well. Lol
868trinifun
868trinifun
Don't get discouraged. There are a few great couples here. It does take patience because of our type of culture. Hopefully soon you'll find the diamond in the sand like some of us did.
Lyds&jay
Lyds&jay
verified couple Mitsim... great people
Mitsim
Mitsim
Thanks lydsandjay. Yeah it's difficult but we have found a few good people. You guys are great as well.
Lyds&jay
Lyds&jay
another real couple is Dmaron really down to earth
Wildside
Wildside
Hi dm us
Dilfdaddytt
Dilfdaddytt
Today I had a couple with no pics ask me to send them pics as the absolute FIRST thing they said to me … the fakes are definitely in abundance. Sad part is that it’s mostly men hiding from the gf/wife. What’s sad about it is that if they were open to their desires and lusts with there lady , most of them would be happy to oblige . Women these days are very sexual and open and adventurous, yet so many men wanna hide and sneak still idk why

Swingers  Swingers Forum