Has anybody ever link up throughout this site...

Couplefun
Couplefun
Has anybody ever link up throughout this site ???
Jaymiles
Jaymiles
Yes
Swinging Sam
Swinging Sam
Not through this site in particular. But I see some here who I've met from previous sites.
Robert
Robert
Yes
Kingpin69
Kingpin69
Yes
Bj
Bj
Hey there
Bulll
Bulll
Not yet
Double2021
Double2021
Yes
Ikhanhe
Ikhanhe
Not yet
Junior
Junior
Not yet
V.ijules340
V.ijules340
Yea, but idk what happened
Creampie Couple
Creampie Couple
Yes...from this site..but beware .plenty single men
Creampie Couple
Creampie Couple
Single men pretending to be couples
Monalissa
Monalissa
Alot of them
Mandingo
Mandingo
Nobody is pretending to be anything. Some couples want either a single guy or a single lady. Don't be daft
Ryann6900
Ryann6900
Yes I have and creampie couple is right
Ryan
Ryan
Yes we have
Mitsim
Mitsim
Yes we have
Mandingo
Mandingo
Never. I think this site is just rubbish with a bunch of unserious people
Skeletor2011
Skeletor2011
Yes I have and cream pie couple wrote the truth 💯. Time wasters and single men plague the site
Freaky Mix
Freaky Mix
Yep real talk plenty time wasters
Nsun007
Nsun007
Yes we have , one single meet and a couple to chat. However beware , there are some people that don't bring anything to the table sexually but quick to label you or spread untrue rumours if you call out their bullshit. One minute they are a couple then another time wife unavailable.It have guys here who just feel because they messaged many times and are ignored they spread rumors . We know them. We have specific sexual requirements, we not in this forever, so we not going to entertain single or couples are people who not what we want . Don't jump into bed because other people pressure you or to fill their expectations...it's dangerous and unhealthy and has mental and health risk. We can name them lol . Read our profile if you are genuine and truthful and honest sexually

Swingers  Swingers Forum