Hey! We are new to swinging, so we want to...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Hey! We are new to swinging, so we want to ask what is the best way to say no to a couple that you don't want to play with? We don't want to sound rude and we have no experience in this...any suggestions?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. We never tried swinging, but we talk...

Hello. We never tried swinging, but we talk about it often. The only problem is that my wife has some body issues, she is not confident. She gained weight in...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Two years ago I found out the my husband was...

Two years ago I found out the my husband was cheating on me. After long discussions, therapy, etc. we are still trying to fix our marriage. The problem is...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are new into the LS (we haven't had any...

We are new into the LS (we haven't had any intercourses yet), so we are curious how we should start. Should we start with a MFM? FMF? What's the best way?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m female and since now I’ve had only...

Despite my relationships history and the fact I have a boyfriend right now, I’ve always wished a one lifetime experience to satisfy my curiosity, so I think...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I have been going to a swingers...

Hat about drinks, music, maybe something to eat?
Anonymous
Anonymous

My boyfriend and I got to know each other in...

We’re together for 3 month and we want to go to this club again, but I’m scared that will tear us apart. Do you think it’s a good idea to go back there? Thanks’
Anonymous
Anonymous

We want a good looking guy for a MFM, but it...

We want a good looking guy for a MFM, but it seems that we can't find any. Is this a problem for all of you?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are new to the LS and we just...

Hello! We are new to the LS and we just booked an event this weekend at a swingers club. We know from others that you can bring your own food and drinks....
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are swinging for about 1 year. Recently,...

We are swinging for about 1 year. Recently, we decided that we want to swing with a couple from across the street. The only problem is that we don't know if...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We're new to this and curious & open minded...

Experience new & exciting fun in or around Palestine tx
Anonymous
Anonymous
Wetandhard8
Wetandhard8
Anonymous
Anonymous

Are we having fun yet ???

We are new but ready to explore new Adventures all the way we both are bi
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Any guy that is a msu student who is a good looking guy who has the best part favors and a big cock in my opinion on the way home and I will give you a blow...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Dick pics vs Face pics

I would like to know what women prefer. I have seen so many dick pics on almost every swingers' website. Is this a real turn on? My wife thinks that this...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Wildest places to have sex

What is the wildest place you have had sex? And I am not talking about swinger clubs. Maybe in the park or any other public areas? We have a, let's say...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

How do you feel after you have an orgasm?

Hello, Maya here. So, as the title says, how do you feel? - it does not matter if you're a man or woman. After having an orgasm, most of the times I feel...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Ah & Jojo Egypt
Ah & Jojo Egypt

Swingers needed in egypt

Me and my husband stay for a while in egypt and we are interesting to have sex with another couple