NEW YEAR ORGY

Kemal
Kemal
NEW YEAR ORGY
Hey all. Let's meet under this post and arramge what we have for fun night and celebration. Tourist, expacts welcome.

İstanbul ve çevresinden saygılı, neşeli, zevk dolu çiftler. En iyi ortamı oluşturmak için buluşalım. Fikirler ve telegram isimleri aşağıya 🔥

Happy New Year!
Tlldrkhndsme
Tlldrkhndsme
I’d love to join and can bring a couple attractive ladies. Could you provid details. Clean with STI test last Wednesday 100% sober. I was married for 7’years and she could no longer do the swinger lifestyle but I have two 24-26 old Mexican and a tall blonde I can bring. HMU here or cell 4*****4
Kemal
Kemal
Thank you for detailed answer. But there is no details now. I am trying to find nice, sober, respectful, horny, healthy couples and unicorns in ISTANBUL. I am that kind of Bull. And you are living at U.S. Still thank you and let's keep in touch
Cello
Cello
Hi, I have just moved from London to Istanbul and I missed London swinger environment. I hope I could find this vibe in Istanbul. I am single guy and looking for hot couples. Feel free to contact me✋🏻
Cello
Cello
Merhaba, böyle bir ortam varsa katılmayı gerçekten çok isterim. Londradaki swinger ortamını İstanbulda yaşatmak neden olmasın?
Kemal
Kemal
Teşekkür ederim ilgine. Eğer mümkünse evet. Ben de tüm şartları sağlayan insanlar ve ortamlarda keyifli zamanlar geçirmeye hazırım. Önce saygı ve iyi tanışma diyorum.
Tlldrkhndsme
Tlldrkhndsme
It said sober* I meant no bad test results
Leventos
Leventos
Hi there, I'm interested in meeting for group sex and orgy in Istanbul
Kemal
Kemal
I am so surprised mate. There are lots of hot couples and fantasy lovers in this country but they are not brave and honest i think. Didnt get any positive answer. I fucked locals and international people but getting arranged is still slow here.
Leventos
Leventos
True , I totally agree👍
Kemal
Kemal
Thank you mate. We just need Real people who are always down to earth and horny
Leventos
Leventos
Likewise that's how the lifestyle should be

Swingers  Swingers Forum