Mumbai:- Handsome guy for a couple and single...

Vicky Mumbai
Vicky Mumbai
A software engineer from Mumbai.I'm highly romantic.Good in bed & can give 4 to 5 rounds in single night.I’m a sucker for romantic gestures.I like having intellectual conversations.Deep thinker well matured.I'm straight and interested in girls/female/couples only.Let's enjoy a good time together & make memories. Love to lick p***y up to 1 hr and u will feel like you are in heaven..I have a nice fit healthy body with 7.5 inches d**k with strong stamina. Love kinky things on bed..body play and hard fucker(When I f**k it sounds whole room with each stroking). Enjoy wild and rough sex.
Already having experience in Threesome and Foursome. I believe real meeting rather than chatting .

Note:- Girls/Women if you are looking for two males than I can include my friend also..so dont worry pls dm me for full 200% satisfaction and Privacy. I am well educated and from a good family and looking for good vibes and good company. I have some good touches and love to try new things and can go to any level during sex???

Lets chat, understand and feel each other, exchange pics and then plan for real meet and have fun together and make good memories and bonding.Let's have some good talk and feel each other's emotions in bed. Looking for good vibes

Swingers  Swingers Forum