We are couple seeking Single!

Rana & Rima
Rana & Rima
We are couple seeking Single!
Rana & Rima
Rana & Rima
Hey there, singles looking to join a couple for a threesome? As a couple we expect a third partner, we value respect, open communication, and genuine connections. We seek someone who respects our relationship, communicates openly, and demonstrates compatibility beyond the physical aspect. Respectful behavior, active listening, and patience are key traits we appreciate. Approach us respectfully, listen to our preferences, and understand that each couple operates differently. Respect our privacy, show empathy, and remember that building a connection goes beyond just physical attraction. If you're seeking to join a couple, keep in mind that respect, communication, and empathy pave the way for a fulfilling experience. We're excited to connect and explore this journey together! 🌟
Thickest
Thickest
hi sweeties,i had lots of experiences with couples and i can understand all of your feelings.Would be excited to communicate with you.Take care
Arman Anik
Arman Anik
Please count me in & let me know how'd you like to proceed
Perisa007
Perisa007
Hey count me in
Sexbrainfantasy
Sexbrainfantasy
hello from Dhaka ... well explained of your requirments and i am looking for the same ... pls responce .
Dhakahunkbull
Dhakahunkbull
connect with me. Telegram: Dhaka Hunk
Kazi
Kazi
nice to meet you guys
Naim
Naim
Truly saying I'm not kinda alpha male... I'm a 20 year old decent college boy. ... just want someone for physical need .. feeling weird to say but I'm good looking.....I think I deserve a chance to talk to guys...
Sharukh
Sharukh
Im single
Kazi
Kazi
nice too see your massage bro. i m interested
Onima_akash
Onima_akash
Hello we are a paid couple. If you need threesome then knock us. Couple swap also
Justin
Justin
I am interested if you are looking for young strong guy
Tlldrkhndsme
Tlldrkhndsme
I love your post and I think we are
On the exact page. I am very respectful and will allow you Take the lead. Boss me around and tell
Me how you want it 😉 lots
Of Fun and lots of orgasms for everyone.

I feel like my job as the third is to make sure your experience is great.

I have been with 2 male/female couples who are recent grabs of Tempe and we comtinue to see each other if I ever interested the East valley has good groups
T
T
interested
Zion
Zion
Only if it's discreet

Swingers  Swingers Forum