We want to spice up our swinging life, any...

Anonymous
Anonymous
we want to spice up our swinging life, any recommendations?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

We are newbies, we only did one MFM, but we...

We are newbies, we only did one MFM, but we want to full swap with a couple. Our question is: Is it ok to start swinging with friends? Or should we start...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Our friends are hosting an orgy party, so we...

Our friends are hosting an orgy party, so we are wondering what should we wear. We also want to ask you if there are any different rules between orgy parties...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Are there any guys there who loves...

Are there any guys there who loves cuckolding? We wanna try it, but first we want to hear some stories from you.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Need advice from more experienced swingers

Young couple. We want to go to a swingers club and need to know that’s the best way to do this. F/M couple? Single F or single M? We want full swing.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married female, want to go with my husband to...

Do you think there is a chance for one of us to fell in love with another swinger? Do you think this will affect our marriage?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Female, going to marry in 3 months

I know my future husband is the love of my life, but before the wedding I want to go to a swingers club. Like… one lifetime experience. Do you think I will...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I have been going to a swingers...

Hat about drinks, music, maybe something to eat?
Anonymous
Anonymous

My boyfriend and I got to know each other in...

We’re together for 3 month and we want to go to this club again, but I’m scared that will tear us apart. Do you think it’s a good idea to go back there? Thanks’
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's the best place to start swinging?...

What's the best place to start swinging? Online or clubs/resorts? We want to try it, but we don't know how to get started.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi. We are newbies, we only had one...

Hi. We are newbies, we only had one intercourse with some friends. Now, we want to go to our local swingers clubs. Our question is how do you set your...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What kind of pics do you set as your profile...

What kind of pics do you set as your profile picture? We want to take some sexy photos, but we also want to keep our privacy, to be discreet.
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to spice the things between my wife...

I want to spice the things between my wife and I and I am thinking about swinging. How should I tell her this without her thinking that I want somebody else?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are swinging for about 1 year. Recently,...

We are swinging for about 1 year. Recently, we decided that we want to swing with a couple from across the street. The only problem is that we don't know if...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are married for 6 years and we want to get...

We are married for 6 years and we want to get into the lifestyle. We discussed A LOT about it, and I think that we are ready. We are not the jealous type,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Want to have fun

Want to have fun
Anonymous
Anonymous

Swinging clubs

So we have just been back from amsterdam and we really enjoyed fata moragna (1st swinging experience). We are a couple mainly into soft swinging. Where can...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

We can get together for a drink after you have any other questions please feel free to contact me at any time if you want to meet up
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

WHY do guys really need to know about THIS?

I have recently broken up with my 5-years long boyfriend because I did not want to tell him how many men I had in my bed BEFORE him. He insisted to tell him...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

Erotic movies

My husband and I are planning an erotic night, just the two of us. We want something really special (if you can call it like that haha) I want to cook...
Bigsexy50
Bigsexy50

Hey my name is Allen and I am a 54 yr old...

Hey my name is Allen and I am a 54 yr old white male from Gonzales TX and I am looking for a couple to play with I love women and I am also bi sexual so if...