I proposed my gf a MFM, but she said that she...

Anonymous
Anonymous
I proposed my gf a MFM, but she said that she is afraid that she will fall in love with the other man. Is this something normal? How should I react?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi there. We are not really swingers (yet),...

Hi there. We are not really swingers (yet), but we had 3 FMF threesomes. The problem is that I really want a MFM, but my husband said that he would get...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married female, want to go with my husband to...

Do you think there is a chance for one of us to fell in love with another swinger? Do you think this will affect our marriage?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m female and since now I’ve had only...

Despite my relationships history and the fact I have a boyfriend right now, I’ve always wished a one lifetime experience to satisfy my curiosity, so I think...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Single mom with 3 kids

I don’t want a single male because I don’t want to involve in a relationship. Do you think I could keep myself distant having sex with a couple?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Going with my girlfriend to a swingers club

We’re doing this for 5 months and I fell in love with the female part of the other couple. Last night we went out for a drink and nobody knows about this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone! My wife and I had MFM 2...

Hello everyone! My wife and I had MFM 2 times. Now, I want a FMF or a MFMF, but she said that she will be jealous. What should we do in this situation?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are together for 1 year. My girlfriend...

We are together for 1 year. My girlfriend asked me if I am ok with a MFM threesome. Is it too early to try it? I love her, but I am not sure if we should do...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We want a good looking guy for a MFM, but it...

We want a good looking guy for a MFM, but it seems that we can't find any. Is this a problem for all of you?
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Paying to have sex with a virgin?!

Lately, I had this talk with a close friend and he asked me if I would pay to have sex with a virgin male. I said hell, no. Then, I asked him the same...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

This subject might be a bit uncomfortable

Anyway, last night I told my husband that I want to try a strap-on on him and he was totally disgusted with the idea. I proposed this to him because of 2...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Biggerbetter
Biggerbetter

STD

We were recently diagnosed with a common STD and we think that we know where we got it from. It's not something difficult to treat, but it's still an STD....
Sirtrebor
Sirtrebor

[Untitled]

I am look for a couple in Austin Tx that I used to chat with on yahoo messenger. His name is Kevin, her name is Nicole. He is an engineer. If anyone knows...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

The difference between making love and having...

At what point does one become the other? How do you separate one from the other? I would like to know from both, men and women. I think that sex is for...
Tylicious
Tylicious

How to organize a gang bang

Ok, I have just done this with 3 other guys and I feel like sharing some tips would help some of you. First of all, I kinda know all the guys. They aren't my...