Can I attend swingers parties if I am a...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Can I attend swingers parties if I am a single guy? I am looking for MFMs. Will it be awkward?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

What’s the average age for swingers?

I’m 54 yo and I’m looking for a couple of swingers. Are there other people of my age searching for this or am I the only weird guy on the earth?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone! I am a single guy who really...

Hi everyone! I am a single guy who really fantasizes about swinging. My only problem is that I don't know where I can find a partner who would be into that...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey! I am a single male looking for a MFM....

Hey! I am a single male looking for a MFM. For me, it's really hard to find a couple. Is it just me?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone. I am a single guy who just...

Hello everyone. I am a single guy who just wants to watch other couple/couples while they are playing. Is it weird? Can I do it in swingers clubs?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! I am a single woman in her...

Hello, everyone! I am a single woman in her mid-20s. I am wondering if I am allowed to swinger clubs. I am looking for MFF experiences. Are swinging clubs...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! I am a single female looking for...

Hello! I am a single female looking for FMF's. Am I allowed to swinging clubs?
Couple4952
Couple4952

Looking for fun

We want a cpl or woman for fun in kentucky
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a good woman

I am new to all this just looking for a good woman
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for someone to come be nasty freak

If you think you can handle us hit us up... Text 8505962
Anonymous
Anonymous

Im Darren looking for swingers couples lm 48...

My ph is 403 903 0885 Darren looking for swingers couples
Doboy
Doboy

Looking for a female for a threesome

Looking for a female to have a threesome in the Memphis area so if you looking for fun hit me up
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Hardstone
Hardstone

Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

I am not seeking for an advice, but more for an opinion. I am a single guy looking forward getting into the lifestyle. I have an active sex life, even if I...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Paying to have sex with a virgin?!

Lately, I had this talk with a close friend and he asked me if I would pay to have sex with a virgin male. I said hell, no. Then, I asked him the same...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Are all swingers going to HELL?

Personally, the “conflict” sex-vs-religion always confuses me. Isn't sex a necessary biological need? Maybe I understood the whole thing wrong. Not talking...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Single men and swinging clubs

I can't be the only one who noticed that many swingers clubs put restrictions on the number of single males that can attend. Is there a problem with the...
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Arubamalelover
Arubamalelover

Any hot couple looking for a hot threesome...

I am a very discreet Dd-Free open minded single man who is looking for this special couple to meet this weekend here in Aruba. where anything would be...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Taran55
Taran55

Looking for sub women 21 to 60

Looking for sub women to join us in some play time in the lafayette co. Area.
Tylicious
Tylicious

I had a gay dream, but I am 100% straight

Ok, I must admit that it freaked me out a little bit. Last night, I had this dream where I was having sex with another guy. Oral, penetration, all the stuff....