Wife sharing

Tank&smokey
Tank&smokey
I've been fantasizing about having a mfm threesome with my wife. Has Anybody done this? If so what was the experience like? How do find your 3rd? Any advice?
Boomerang
Boomerang
Me and my wife had a threesome with another male. First, how do we find the person? Basically it was someone we already knew we were hanging out when they have a couple of drinks just talking and I brought up a sexual comment to open up the door. I made the comment to my wife don’t just sit there and try to be nice when you want to be naughty. Once you show us your tits she played along and I said don’t be embarrassed and she showed us her tits. I was sitting close enough where I was able to touch them, and I started playing with them and then from there she took off her top and I said that’s all you’re going to do as I started licking them. I told him there’s another one there for you to him and he’s you sure and I said yes once he started playing with her I backed off and let them to go at it , a little foreplay . My wife at this point was already undressed, and I also got undressed. He still had his shirt on but his pants for fall down. Finally my wife, undressed him, and they started to even play more as he started to lick her. I walked over and she started giving me a BJ. Eventually, we both took turns and going inside her. As for my wife, she knew this is something that I wanted to do. She was willing to let me explore my fantasy but we have a conversation about how this would go and we also had a SafeWord so I knew that if she was uncomfortable, we would stop this never happened, and we had several cents.
Boomerang
Boomerang
I am now divorced, and looking to meet other couples that are willing to have this experience. If this is something that you would like please let me know.
Ready J
Ready J
I never experienced a threesome willing to try
Block
Block
My experience started with wife and I talking about our fantasies first and she old mentioned wild play and random places she wanted her and I to fuck and toys or things she wanted to try for herself and some stuff she wanted to try with me. I told her I was down with all that and then she asked ok, so that's it? So I was honest and told her I want a 3sum MFF which would be me her and another female. She was in shock sorta but asked ok but with older or younger female than me? I told her it didn't matter as long as she always good looking and willing to play with us both. Then she asked what do you mean play with us both? So I explained what I wanted from both of them for me, but told her what would really make my fantasy complete. Which would them both making out while I switch from her to other chick and me doing other girl while girl ate her out or me doing my wife while she ate other girl and or fingered other chick and etc. But then she daid Really you want that? I said well I'd so beyond enjoy that and would fulfill my fantasy. She then said well I've never been with girl or kissed another girl but I'd try for you, under one condition. She said first we had to do it other way around but she didn't not want too kiss the other guy, or didn't want other guy in her anal and that I would have to pick guy and it had to be someone we wouldn't see or talk to again. So fuck it I agreed! Well lucky me the other dude didn't even last. She gave him bj while I fucked my wife then we swapped and not gonna bs well my wife has a BIG ass that dude pulled out and came when he was behind her. He then walked away and went to bathroom but I DO last so I made my wife cum then she rode me and then I pounded her from behind and finished up. Well that was that and well she convinced her best friend for my choice of 3sum but me being smart on this I would kiss my wife alot while fucking her best friend or fucked my wife more and gave her more attention than her best friend. Yes I fucked and did best friend but sure I would finish up and cum while doing my wife. It's was the best! So my wife did mention she never wanted to have 3sum again MFM but that for some reason she enjoyed the FMF 3sum that she told me she'd be down for that again. So yes my wife and her best friend first, then wife and coworker or hers. And then she finally allowed me to choose a chick at club but she'd convince and talk her into it. So I saw this one chick with another chick at club and told her which one so my wife bought them shots and made conversation and friends with them and invited them over to house afterwards. Well lucky us the other chick she was with fell asleep on our sofa cuz she was so drunk. My wife said to go to our room and give her time. My wife txt me (NOW) and I walked into kitchen where my wife was making out with her and other girl got scared thinking I was going to get mad and my wife said no no it's ok he shares me with other girls and I share him go ahead. So me and other chick started making out then my wife went down on me and well we started in kitchen and ended up in bed! Unfortunately wished other chick woke up and joined too but fuck it I got me another 3sum with my hot wife and hot random. Well this experience my wife did not like because chick had a huge advantage we found she was 20 and when I first put it in she moaned so loud and said pound my pussy daddy dam! I accidentally said dam this pussy extremely tight! That's where I messed up lol. Well my wife enjoyed the situation and sex but she didn't like that she was 20 extremely tight and kept calling me daddy and calling her mommy. But well yea if yall want 3sum MFF you'd might just give your spouse MFM. You might get lucky how I did and your wife not ever want another dude and want to continue MFF 3sums
Block
Block
Hit me up if you want a respectful other Male understanding your rules with your wife and or unless you and her ok with full out wtv

Swingers  Swingers Forum