Where

Anonymous
Anonymous
Where

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone! My husband and I are a young...

Hello everyone! My husband and I are a young caucasian couple and we're looking for a swingers club where we can find different races. We both have this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone! I am a single guy who really...

Hi everyone! I am a single guy who really fantasizes about swinging. My only problem is that I don't know where I can find a partner who would be into that...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Can you recognize swingers? I have read...

Can you recognize swingers? I have read somewhere (I can't remember exactly where) that some swingers wear a black ring? Is it true?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are wondering how much information...

Hello! We are wondering how much information do you get from the couples you play with? Do you ask for thier full names? Do you ask about where they are living?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I am a bi man who fantasizes about having a...

I am a bi man who fantasizes about having a MFM. Where can I find a couple to play with?
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Where is my dick
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Yo whats up where u from im here woth my girl fucking wanna video ?
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Hi I’m martie to . Where do you live?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Swinging clubs

So we have just been back from amsterdam and we really enjoyed fata moragna (1st swinging experience). We are a couple mainly into soft swinging. Where can...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Hiiii... my name is parth.. u are from where? I am actually looking for a couple.. me and my wife just got married. Want to know more about you..
Barbi
Barbi

[Untitled]

Where??? PTP!!??
Anonymous
Anonymous

Where are all the sexy freaks looking for...

Where are all the sexy freaks looking for some fun
Anonymous
Anonymous

Are there any bars or clubs where swingers...

Are there any bars or clubs where swingers hang out in or around the Punta Gorda/Fort Meyers FL area?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Me to where you from
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

When and where
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi cuties

Where’s All the cuties at
Anonymous
Anonymous
Easy
Easy

[Untitled]

Where r u located
Biggerbetter
Biggerbetter

STD

We were recently diagnosed with a common STD and we think that we know where we got it from. It's not something difficult to treat, but it's still an STD....
Peachyduo
Peachyduo

Glory Holes

I know that these are some, well, holes in the walls of saunas, bathrooms, etc. where you fit your dick and someone (it can be either a man or a woman) is...