Living a lil

50snhot2trot
50snhot2trot
wanting bi-couples or females and males to enjoy some adult fun with

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I started swinging half a year ago....

Pov, he has a very ugly attitude. Do you think the attitude should be important in choosing the one/the pair you swing with?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Going with my girlfriend to a swingers club

We’re doing this for 5 months and I fell in love with the female part of the other couple. Last night we went out for a drink and nobody knows about this...
Anonymous
Anonymous
Xx
Xx

Looking for company to visit Fun4two :) We...

Looking for company to visit Fun4two :) We are couple arround 30, quite experienced. We know how to enjoy and make pleasand things to other couples. I`m...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's up my like minnded friends anybody...

I will be in t he e Seattle are and ready to mingle with you guys and and see how it goes and if you want me to bring anything with me for the party u let me...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi all im so keen to meet people as fun as me

Very new here and interested in the life
Anonymous
Anonymous

Any one in Hertfordshire

40 year old male looking for two females or female and male couple for lots of fun!!!!
Anonymous
Anonymous

Is this a fun site

Let's see if I meet some fun and nice people! Ready to enjoy myself! And other's!
Anonymous
Anonymous

New at this looking for fun an excitement

Hoping to meet someone for fun and excitement
Anonymous
Anonymous

I'm new to this

Horny and keen to try new things
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a couple looking for a female to fuck...

Let's have fun!!!!!!!420 most definitely.
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

NEVER IS TO EARLY OR LATE and you can alsways face pushy people with a polite manner. hi limassol cyprus is here waiting , feel free come anytime you feel...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Cubano2018
Cubano2018

Hi to all . We are from ocho rios in Jamaica...

Hi to all . We are from ocho rios in Jamaica . Looking for bi couples who visit Jamaica. Wife is bi . Would like meet a same kind of couple from USA or UK
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

I had a gay dream, but I am 100% straight

Ok, I must admit that it freaked me out a little bit. Last night, I had this dream where I was having sex with another guy. Oral, penetration, all the stuff....
Bigsexy50
Bigsexy50

Hey my name is Allen and I am a 54 yr old...

Hey my name is Allen and I am a 54 yr old white male from Gonzales TX and I am looking for a couple to play with I love women and I am also bi sexual so if...
Bigsexy50
Bigsexy50

Hey everyone my name is Allen and I am a 54...

Hey everyone my name is Allen and I am a 54 yr old versatile white male from Gonzales TX I am looking for couples or females or bi men and If the couple the...