We are looking for a swingers...

Anonymous
Anonymous
We are looking for a swingers resort/campground near Denver

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! Any club recommendations in Paris? We...

Hello! Any club recommendations in Paris? We are going on a trip to France this month and we are looking for a good swingers club.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone! My husband and I are a young...

Hello everyone! My husband and I are a young caucasian couple and we're looking for a swingers club where we can find different races. We both have this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What should a woman wear at a swingers club?

Hi there! i'm a 23 male and i've just got off a long relationship (my one and only!!). after this mono period of my life, i would try something new and i was...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What’s the average age for swingers?

I’m 54 yo and I’m looking for a couple of swingers. Are there other people of my age searching for this or am I the only weird guy on the earth?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married M looking for a F/F couple

But… I want to do this without my wife. Do you think there is a way to tell her this without feeling like I’m cheating on her?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Going with my girlfriend to a swingers club

We’re doing this for 5 months and I fell in love with the female part of the other couple. Last night we went out for a drink and nobody knows about this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My boyfriend and I got to know each other in...

We’re together for 3 month and we want to go to this club again, but I’m scared that will tear us apart. Do you think it’s a good idea to go back there? Thanks’
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are looking for a...

Hello, everyone! We are looking for a swingers cruise this autumn/winter. Are there any?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What kind of condoms do you use? We are...

What kind of condoms do you use? We are looking for ones that give you a natural feeling.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi, everyone! We are looking for advice. I am...

Hi, everyone! We are looking for advice. I am a guy in his early 60s and my wife is in her mid-40s. We are afraid that the age difference will be a problem...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a good woman

I am new to all this just looking for a good woman
Anonymous
Anonymous

Im Darren looking for swingers couples lm 48...

My ph is 403 903 0885 Darren looking for swingers couples
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

We are too we are looking for our first time we talked about this for while
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a nice couple

We r sexy young couple
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a female to join my husband and I

I’m 35 with large breast and he’s 27 slim with an average length and thin cock we do have strap ons and extensions. The kinkier the better
Doboy
Doboy

Looking for a female for a threesome

Looking for a female to have a threesome in the Memphis area so if you looking for fun hit me up
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Rockshan
Rockshan

We are looking for a compatible professional...

We are looking for a compatible professional couple to spend good times with
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Arubamalelover
Arubamalelover

Any hot couple looking for a hot threesome...

I am a very discreet Dd-Free open minded single man who is looking for this special couple to meet this weekend here in Aruba. where anything would be...
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

Looking for a local bukkake club??? philly

Well recently I have been having the fantasy of being the start of a bukkake circle maybe with one other girl if there are enough guys lol. so my hubby and I...
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

[Untitled]

Well depends how far you are looking to travel my hubby and hi have been to many on the east coast and a few on vacation if your looking for a fun get away I...
Taran55
Taran55

Looking for sub women 21 to 60

Looking for sub women to join us in some play time in the lafayette co. Area.
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Larger couples at clubs

We are a chubby couple, we do have some extra pounds on, so we are looking for a club where we can find couples like us. Many swingers club sites say that...