New here.

Anonymous
Anonymous
New here.

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

What examples of red flags to look out when...

What examples of red flags to look out when meeting new partners can you give us?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are new into the LS (basically we never...

We are new into the LS (basically we never did it, but we booked for an event in December), so we are wondering if you can give us any tips/advice?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are new into the LS (we haven't had any...

We are new into the LS (we haven't had any intercourses yet), so we are curious how we should start. Should we start with a MFM? FMF? What's the best way?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

What should a woman wear at a swingers club?

Hi there! i'm a 23 male and i've just got off a long relationship (my one and only!!). after this mono period of my life, i would try something new and i was...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m J, the male part of a young couple which...

I’m J, the male part of a young couple which is new in a swingers club. We would like to add more people to our meetings. How many couples can we involve so...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

I really want something new. Please tell me how to tell my wife about my desire and if you think it’s possible for this topic to affect our marriage!!
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. We are new into LS. We are really...

Hello. We are new into LS. We are really curious if you told your friends/family that you're swinging and what was their reaction.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are new on this forum and...

Hello, everyone! We are new on this forum and into the LS. We are thinking about having a MFM and we are thinking of asking a good friend of my husband if he...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are new to the LS and we just...

Hello! We are new to the LS and we just booked an event this weekend at a swingers club. We know from others that you can bring your own food and drinks....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone

Hello everyone I'm New
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Evening

Anyone from Cape Town, we new to this, looking for a couple to have fun with
Anonymous
Anonymous

Just joined

Love meeting new ppl
Anonymous
Anonymous

We're new to this and curious & open minded...

Experience new & exciting fun in or around Palestine tx
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Are we having fun yet ???

We are new but ready to explore new Adventures all the way we both are bi
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi all im so keen to meet people as fun as me

Very new here and interested in the life
Anonymous
Anonymous

I'm new to this

Horny and keen to try new things
Manlonely
Manlonely

[Untitled]

I'm new here, someone talk to me
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Krystian0407
Krystian0407

Hello i looking here for New Friend swingers...

Hello i looking here for New Friend swingers and Women swinger. If you want you can chat to me
Arubamalelover
Arubamalelover

Any hot couple looking for a hot threesome...

I am a very discreet Dd-Free open minded single man who is looking for this special couple to meet this weekend here in Aruba. where anything would be...