Pineapple_splosion
Hello
Ghost
Ghost
Hello.how are you

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are swinging for 1 year, but we are...

Hello! We are swinging for 1 year, but we are still paranoid that our friends/family/co-workers would find out what we are doing. We are wondering if you...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. We are new into LS. We are really...

Hello. We are new into LS. We are really curious if you told your friends/family that you're swinging and what was their reaction.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone! I am wondering how do you...

Hello everyone! I am wondering how do you keep your LS a secret, what do you tell your friends when you can't go out with them or situations like this?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are new to the LS and we just...

Hello! We are new to the LS and we just booked an event this weekend at a swingers club. We know from others that you can bring your own food and drinks....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are wondering how much information...

Hello! We are wondering how much information do you get from the couples you play with? Do you ask for thier full names? Do you ask about where they are living?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi, how are you?

No i dont have someting to add
Anonymous
Anonymous
Marynick81
Marynick81
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Sup how are you doing
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Hello how are you?
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Hi how are you and what are you looking for
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone how are you?

Im in Jakarta I have big and long cock you must try this 🤔🤔 Strong cock Long fucker Good service Straight boy here 25cm 10inch If you interested and wanna...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Hello how are you doing and what things are you into ?
Coupple
Coupple

[Untitled]

Hi falla how are you doing , we are coupple
Dwlcm
Dwlcm
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Dwlcm
Dwlcm

[Untitled]

How are you?
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

How do you feel after you have an orgasm?

Hello, Maya here. So, as the title says, how do you feel? - it does not matter if you're a man or woman. After having an orgasm, most of the times I feel...
Biggerbetter
Biggerbetter

STD

We were recently diagnosed with a common STD and we think that we know where we got it from. It's not something difficult to treat, but it's still an STD....
Tina
Tina

The taste of cum

Hello, forum readers! :) This time I have a kinda personal question for you. Do you really like the taste of cum? Are you doing it just because you love your...