Anonymous
what parts of iowa are here?
Tom
Tom
Cedar Rapids here

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you like using your toys on your man? What...

Do you like using your toys on your man? What kind of toys are you using on him?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What’s the average age for swingers?

I’m 54 yo and I’m looking for a couple of swingers. Are there other people of my age searching for this or am I the only weird guy on the earth?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. My and my gf are not sure if we are...

Hello. My and my gf are not sure if we are ready to get into the LS. So we talked about going to a swingers club to see how's the atmosphere. Our question...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! This weekend we are hosting...

Hello, everyone! This weekend we are hosting a house party. It's our first time when we are hosting a party of this kind. Everything is great, except that we...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What kind of condoms do you use? We are...

What kind of condoms do you use? We are looking for ones that give you a natural feeling.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi. We are newbies, we only had one...

Hi. We are newbies, we only had one intercourse with some friends. Now, we want to go to our local swingers clubs. Our question is how do you set your...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are new to the LS and we just...

Hello! We are new to the LS and we just booked an event this weekend at a swingers club. We know from others that you can bring your own food and drinks....
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are hosting a swinging party this weekend...

We are hosting a swinging party this weekend and we have some questions for those who hosted one before. What kinds of snacks and drinks should we serve? And...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! Tonight we are having a date with a...

Hello! Tonight we are having a date with a guy for a MFM. It's our first time and we don't know how we should handle the date. Any tips? What kind of things...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for an open-minded couple to share a...

Slim and white couples are appreciated.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone how are you?

Im in Jakarta I have big and long cock you must try this 🤔🤔 Strong cock Long fucker Good service Straight boy here 25cm 10inch If you interested and wanna...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I'm still lost here

Looking for couples in Brazil, state of Ceará and Brasilia DF
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Are all swingers going to HELL?

Personally, the “conflict” sex-vs-religion always confuses me. Isn't sex a necessary biological need? Maybe I understood the whole thing wrong. Not talking...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Dick pics vs Face pics

I would like to know what women prefer. I have seen so many dick pics on almost every swingers' website. Is this a real turn on? My wife thinks that this...
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Arubamalelover
Arubamalelover

Any hot couple looking for a hot threesome...

I am a very discreet Dd-Free open minded single man who is looking for this special couple to meet this weekend here in Aruba. where anything would be...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Fifty Shades of Grey

Would you like to have a relationship like the one in the movie? What do you think about the movie? I'd love to try some things that are shown in it. It...
Tina
Tina

The taste of cum

Hello, forum readers! :) This time I have a kinda personal question for you. Do you really like the taste of cum? Are you doing it just because you love your...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

Effects of marijuana on sexual performance

I must say that I hate drugs. I really do. Nowadays, smoking weed is like smoking cigarettes, almost everybody is doing it. It is so common that it makes me...