Everyone is a couple, until it's time to...

Marc&sandy
Marc&sandy
Everyone is a couple, until it's time to speak to their wives or girlfriends, then apparently the women get kidnapped or disappear into thin air cause that's it, all communication done.
Tm2022
Tm2022
Yeah.. Seems to be the case very often
Bbwcouple Lovers.
Bbwcouple Lovers.
It's true.
Jayy
Jayy
I am a single man on here and to be honest ... I've never met a real couple or female ..just a bunch of dudes faking .
Triniboi868
Triniboi868
There are a few good ones.. but alot of fakes
Creampie Couple
Creampie Couple
Real couple.here ...but we wont meet every and any one
Triniboi868
Triniboi868
And that's perfectly fine.. everyone has their preferences
Triniboi868
Triniboi868
This is true. But there are a few real couples. With a little patience you can find the right ones. But it can be frustrating at times
Slave868
Slave868
Tag themmm
Freaky Mix
Freaky Mix
Lol the symptoms lol
Creampie Couple
Creampie Couple
Married couple here ....but when i turn down sum.men especially ..they claim i am male only...who.know.us know.us from st..helena area
Adam1997
Adam1997
😆 unlucky
Liz
Liz
We are a real couple, looking for another couple
V.ijules340
V.ijules340
Well the problem is to me just cause u find someone that is like minded doesn’t mean y’all should just meet up n have sex. I can’t just have sex with someone I need a connection we have to be able to have a sensible conversation. We have to be attracted to the couples unfortunately that a bit difficult but hey. And we care about privacy we might see ppl that we know. So trusting ppl is something also. But I believe that it does have real ppl on here. And keep in mind if someone is not attracted to u/ a couple they might not want to make anyone feel bad cause they not attracted to them so I feel like ppl ghost ppl at times lol
Dirty Minds 69
Dirty Minds 69
This is so correct it's a couples meeting and if one is not attracted no one take one for the team just to have a fling we both have to feel it for the both of them im not goin to
Dirty Minds 69
Dirty Minds 69
Have sex with someone I don't feel that connection with and same way my husband won't either
V.ijules340
V.ijules340
Correct
Teejay
Teejay
They in a hostage situation 🤣
Slave868
Slave868
😆😆😆

Swingers  Swingers Forum