Are there any bi-sexual couples or...

Isuckpussyandcock
Isuckpussyandcock
HI THERE,fellow bi-sexual couples or men nearDENILIQUIN,NSW,AUS,
or ECHUCA, VICTORIA, AUS, i'm a single BI-SEXUALman,My Aussie made6''of nice lookin CUT PENIS is67yr old & i'm looking to share it with like minded bi=sexual Couples or GAY MEN. YA can call my dick on mob; 0*****1 to organise a meating , i luv SUCKING COCK and really enjoy being taken from behind, it's been over 2 years since iv'e had sex with a female or any males, Really, i just want 2 suck mens cocks of any size or age, suck each others cocks off till cum,& Yes, matees, I'LL EVEN LET HIM, after iv'e SUCKED him up hard, I'LL LET the bloke PUT HIS COCK UP MY rarelly used,67YR OLDs ''ARSE', OH, F,K YEAH, Yes=m, please, fuck my mans tight bum ,please, i'd really enjoy that, LADIESwelcome to join in 4 a 2some with me or a 3some of Suckin and Fuckin with your BI-SEXUAL MAN*
Wannasuck
Wannasuck
Does anyone in Deniliquin nsw Australia wanna fuck me, I'm 68yr old Bi-sexual man 5'8"tall, 75kgs, 6"Cut, I'm looking for Females, Males, Couples, I'm good to join in 3somes with either F,M couples for 3somes Or even, M,M for 3somes to be used as your male sex slut,

Swingers  Swingers Forum