21 can fuck better than your husband lol.

Pandas Heart
Pandas Heart
I'm down doe couples where the men aren't intimidated by a young hard cock that can fuck hard fast and cum over 15 times without needing a break. Also interested in vergin girls for long term relationship. Not interested in couples where the man is deciding factor, want women who have self value and can make own decisions towards taking a young Indian dick
Nsun007
Nsun007
You sounding so dotish and immature is ah shame . Me and my husband maybe had more s x and fun in one day with women than you will have your entire
Nsun007
Nsun007
life , stop sounding hungry and desperate and immature. Just some word of advice is you want some action in this lifestyle.Or you will continue to jerk of on people pics.
Snow7940
Snow7940
Hi are you all looking for male slaves
Nsun007
Nsun007
Yes please, private message info , pics
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
Better watch out because you might be passing up the opportunity of 15 times in one day. LOL
Teejay
Teejay
🤣🤣
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
Lol. Do you know how stupid you sound. Lol. And you can't even post a naked pictures of yourself you fool
Nsun007
Nsun007
Yes he sounding so frigging stupid , he sounding like a virgin who think jerking is stamina. Two juke in a sweet pussy and he cum all over himself. And this littlr fool talking about self value ??? Any women with self value will not watch him. He want virgin girls lol hahahahahaha😄
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
Maybe. IDK
Centralguy
Centralguy
hahahha, i dead yes. the man don't know bout half stroke and thing. happens to the best of us
Marc
Marc
15 times w/o needing a break lol🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nsun007
Nsun007
Lol
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
I'd luv the opportunity to help you out with your wife
Nsun007
Nsun007
Yes let's swap, I need some White pussy
Teejay
Teejay
They roasting tf outta you dawg. Respond!
Nsun007
Nsun007
He can't respond. He probably waiting on his allowance to go out in public and rub up on someone wife or daughter then go home and jerk 3-4 times.
Teejay
Teejay
Cold blooded! 🤣
Jr
Jr
Hit me up to fuck my wife 308 5530
Nsun007
Nsun007
Really, ? If you serious about cuckold , let's arrange a evening with you all and have some clean , tested mature guys fuck her one after the next,one by one so she can enjoy the experience of having one guy at a time ,
Nsun007
Nsun007
So she can thoroughly enjoy one guy at the time in a clean safe and controlled environment. We have a group of friends and couples while willing to participate. We can even have one of the guys wife for you

Swingers  Swingers Forum