Dick pics vs Face pics

Joe&bri
Joe&bri
I would like to know what women prefer.
I have seen so many dick pics on almost every swingers' website. Is this a real turn on?
My wife thinks that this kind of pics are really trashy, and she prefers to see the guy's face.
Even if we are talking about adult websites, I don't think that this kind of pics should be all over them.
Don't get me wrong, I love sending dick pics to my wife, but it's something private and yeah, she is my other half.
The same thing with the female intimate parts - I think that what excites me and my wife, is the mystery behind their clothes. I love seeing a good-looking woman, fully dressed (or at least with her breasts and intimate parts covered) because I am always wondering what's underneath them...and this is what makes me really hard.
Don't take it personally, this is just our opinion.
Cornudos
Cornudos
good one. this guy has definitely got an issue..:)
Srecniedi
Srecniedi
I also think it is trashy, but one of the first messages after we make account on swinginglove was "why there is no dick pics?" So, I believe it is absolutely personal. :-)
Whitedove
Whitedove
Yeah, as a woman I do like to see their faces too not some dicks alk the time.. an attractive looks do turned me on and if they got a nice tools that a bonus too.. lol
Jamie
Jamie
Hi
Let’s Do
Let’s Do
Let’s fuck Vic

Swingers  Swingers Forum