The difference between making love and having...

Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor
At what point does one become the other? How do you separate one from the other?
I would like to know from both, men and women.
I think that sex is for everyone. Love is not.
For me, sex is just a carnal need, but making love is really something special. And by making love, I am not talking only about intercourse. You can have love in so many different ways...
Do you know what I mean?:)
Eva
Eva
Hi
Roddoggen
Roddoggen
with me being a LEO. sex is silf cintered. and making love is when im focust on satifing you. and as i got older i lurned the more i turn you on the more i get turned on. to me my exsticy comes from you :~)))))
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
Speaking English or learn to write English LOL
Johnmaria
Johnmaria
Really you wanna talk about this here. We need both if we are evolved beings I think. Yes we need to be loved fand we need to love and experiencing this lovemaking is something very special. But also sometimes we just need to have raw lustful sex like animals. That is also quiet enjoyable. they are both good. the worst is when yuou and your partner are in defferent moods. I happens..
Josseph
Josseph
bunları kafana takma akışına bırak aşk hissi dumadığın biriyle sevişemezsin bedensel ihtiyac insanda değil hayvanda olur :))) sen gelişkin bir dişi hayvansın

Swingers  Swingers Forum