Wildest places to have sex

Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum
What is the wildest place you have had sex?
And I am not talking about swinger clubs. Maybe in the park or any other public areas?

We have a, let's say tradition. Every time we are going on a trip, we are stoping on the driveway and we are having sex.
We find it so excited.

I know that maybe this is not the wildest place, but we are kinda (mostly I-the female half) scared that someone would catch us while doing it.
We have read that some couples are doing it in their own backyard.

Have you tried it?
Srecniedi
Srecniedi
Parking in front of university. Under the street light, in the middle of out fown (late at night). Parking garage of a company I'm working for. :)
Cyclop
Cyclop
On a public beach path,at 0500sh when sun was
Cyclop
Cyclop
Rising.a lot of people were early walkers.so you understant
Hammer
Hammer
On the side of the highway as the cars pass
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
I've done it on the beach during the day and the night I've done it in a public parking lot after a dance club well people passed as I was doing her on the hood of the car and I've also done it in the backyard and on the side of the freeway multiple times
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
I know this one sounds nasty but hey can't blame me both me and her were horny at the time so we left the club went and got something to eat and on the way to the car we were just too horny and step behind the wall where the dipsy dumpster was lol
Notalone
Notalone
en la terraza/balcon de un hotel de Barcelona, con el morbo de poder ser vistos.
Life
Life
waooo good

Swingers  Swingers Forum