Are there a lot of women who squirt?

Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella
I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple.
I have found out that for some people it is disgusting.

Some time ago, we were playing with this hot couple and I was totally turned-on, so I had a huge orgasm. I squirted and both, the man and woman, stopped playing with us. I asked them what's wrong, and she told me that they are not into squirting because it is pee and it is disgusting. I tried to tell them that they are wrong, but they left the room.

I know that it was my fault because I should have informed them before playing. Since then, I always tell the other couple that I am a squirter.
Some were really turned-on knowing this, but some refused us.

So, I have to ask, is squirting such a turn-off?
My husband LOVES it, and he struggles every time to make me do it.
Purehorny68
Purehorny68
Don't ever stop squirting hun. My last girlfriend is a squirter and I loved it. I'd try and see how many times I could make her cum in 1 night, yeah lost count every time lol
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
Hell you should give me your ex's number so I can make her squirt over my big cock
Srecniedi
Srecniedi
Girl, your husbant is a keeper! Well, that is what my girlfried said (she is squirter too), and I'm totaly agreed. No, it is not your faul that you squirt, but you should inform them what they can expect.
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
Glad to hear that your girlfriend is a squirter. Hopefully she would want to squirt over my big cock
Rockshan
Rockshan
Squirting is sexy ,It's fun it's adventurous. I taught my wife to squirt and we are enjoying it. This has made her more sexier
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
Out of all of my encounters I've only ran across three women that were squirters talk about a turn on
Antman
Antman
I love women who squirts. Women like you to me are a diamond in the rough, like hitting the jackpot to me. I would love to watch or make you squirt all night
Jomano
Jomano
Squirting is a huge turn-on! I love it when I can make women squirt. Preferably multiple times. It is not pee and I'm not into watersports (although I had the pleasure to give a golden shower, which was very exciting). A woman that squirts has my preference.
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
I would love to see your wife squirt over my big beautiful cock
Elgreko
Elgreko
Hello if you want to try VIP Plovdiv I have a place for meetings I am completely discreet if you really want it +359 88 842 0355 write to me.
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
Lmao
Discreet Couple
Discreet Couple
iy is the best feeling making the woman squirt
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
Do you squirt?
Șacalul79
Șacalul79
Mie chiar îmi place cu adevărat ceea ce faci. Aș face o noapte întreagă cu voi . Ador squirt-ul . Mă primiți și pe mine o noapte alături de voi? Vă rog din suflet
Rockshan
Rockshan
Continue with your squirting. I taught my wife how to squirt and she is loving it..
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
We should connect so I can make your wife squirt
Mikankarr
Mikankarr
i think there is always some goes and no goes.some don like even oral and anal.so it is up to anybody do they like it or not.thats the reason always talking before it goes together in that play.My wife start squirtin for short time and im sure most male like it.
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
I would love to make your wife squirt
Openmindk
Openmindk
Keep squirting... It makes me crazy
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
That's because the other couple isn't educated enough to know better. I've only ever been with two women that squirted. It's such a big turn on. We should chat. Also any other couples that are interested in a big white cock can message me as well

Swingers  Swingers Forum