Single men and swinging clubs

Sluttywife
Sluttywife
I can't be the only one who noticed that many swingers clubs put restrictions on the number of single males that can attend.
Is there a problem with the single men?

I am a straight woman and, to be honest, I do not like to play with another female. It's just not for me. I have tried it, but it's a turn-off. My husband understands me, it is not a problem for him.
Besides swinging, we are having only MFMs. So, for us, it would be great to find more single men.

Are they considered pushier then women? Because I can guarantee that women are like that too!
Many people are saying that men are going to clubs just for getting laid. But aren't women doing the same thing?
Women want sex just as much as men do, I can't see any difference.
Purehorny68
Purehorny68
The problem is that to many single guys in a swinging club could be hard to keep calm, and most of them expect to have sex with someone regardless. Can be bit uncomfortable with half a dozen guys all stood round your girlfriend or wife demanding to have sex with her, most guys don't like to be rejected either.
Kalrafee
Kalrafee
+8*****9 whatsup
Tenderteddy
Tenderteddy
I'd say it depends on the club & how men behave. As a single man I'm very careful to have an invitation by the lady or her partner to engage & many men are also repsectful. But some clubs like Paradise Club in Amsterdam allow too many men & some of those are somewhat aggressive requiring multiple "NO". & of course some women want many many men at the same time, a cock in each hand, 1 in the mouth & 1 fucking while other hands are groping all over her. Some ladies love that. Do your homework on the club before you visit.
Denny
Denny
I think it so the male to female ratio is close
Bifun2
Bifun2
As an older single guy, I can relate. It's hard to be the extra guy with a couple if you're always excluded. I am bi, and enjoy both sexes equally, and am happy to play the role of straight, bi, or even gay. I would think that would open up new opportunities for a couple....but it is difficult meeting like minded people if I can't get into the clubs.
Stud69
Stud69
LOve to get with nice couple and we can all share !!
Cum0nmycock
Cum0nmycock
I am single male looking for ALL of the above! Please contact me. Iam TheNocturnalBardATGmale

Swingers  Swingers Forum