Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

Swngcpl
Swngcpl
My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't. Not because we don't want to or because we can't keep a diet, but because we are both having medical issues.
The weight is not a problem between us, the sex is awesome, but we realize we won't appeal to everyone.

We went once to a swinging club and we have seen people of a wide range of sizes. We just had a drink and left, because we were not ready to play.

Some friends of us who are into the LS for a long time told us that the weight might be an issue and they advised us to “dress to impress” if we want to succeed.

Is the weight such a big deal?

I know that insecure people are less sexier, but I can't seem to get this out of my mind.
I need some advice from people that are in our situation. Was it hard to find a couple to play with?
Should we stop thinking about getting into the lifestyle because of this?
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
Try cutting out your carbs intake k
Johnny If
Johnny If
People like all types of people in lots of shapes lots women love dad shape body and lots of men love cuddley types usually are superb lovers so get down to clubs and get your kit off
English Guy
English Guy
Hi, I wouldn't worry about your size you probably know there is a big market and appeal for plus size ladies and guys, The clubs and nights I have attended are so warm and welcoming that people don't judge, So stop being conscious about yourselves and enjoy the fun ahead ;)
Halil32
Halil32
kılo sorun degıl ev balkonsuz olmaz ınsandada gobek kılo olacak bu kadar
Loveit69
Loveit69
Hi guys absolutely amazing what you have said we personally don't care are it's all about everyone having an amazing experience with each other we are from Coventry looking for genuine honest couples exactly like yourselves give us a ring 07708 326233
Matt
Matt
You sound great to us. We are not fat from Birmingham if you'd like to meet

Swingers  Swingers Forum