Swinger sex

Anonymous
Anonymous
Looking for a couple for swinger sex

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone! My husband and I are a young...

Hello everyone! My husband and I are a young caucasian couple and we're looking for a swingers club where we can find different races. We both have this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What’s the average age for swingers?

I’m 54 yo and I’m looking for a couple of swingers. Are there other people of my age searching for this or am I the only weird guy on the earth?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married M looking for a F/F couple

But… I want to do this without my wife. Do you think there is a way to tell her this without feeling like I’m cheating on her?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey! I am a single male looking for a MFM....

Hey! I am a single male looking for a MFM. For me, it's really hard to find a couple. Is it just me?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Evening

Anyone from Cape Town, we new to this, looking for a couple to have fun with
Anonymous
Anonymous

How you doing

Not really I'm just 31 year old girl looking for a couple to have fun with experience something different.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a good woman

I am new to all this just looking for a good woman
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Hiiii... my name is parth.. u are from where? I am actually looking for a couple.. me and my wife just got married. Want to know more about you..
Anonymous
Anonymous

Sex story?

Looking for hot story to jerk off to
Anonymous
Anonymous

Any single women looking to play with a...

Pg county area looking to play tonight with a couple
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are couple, looking for young couple ,...

We are couple, looking for young couple , interested pls pm me WeChat honestpraba
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a nice couple

We r sexy young couple
Doboy
Doboy

Looking for a female for a threesome

Looking for a female to have a threesome in the Memphis area so if you looking for fun hit me up
Honeypotter
Honeypotter

[Untitled]

Yes, looking for a sex partner to visit clubs as a couple...
Tina
Tina

Can you be happy without sex?

Several studies show that if a couple hasn't been sexually active lately, there's more physical affection between them. And yes, I can relate it! It is said...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Pacificislandcaucasian
Pacificislandcaucasian

Vegas 12/21-12/23

My Girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Vegas and would like to highlight it with a first time couples mixing experience. We have a suite that has two...
Arubamalelover
Arubamalelover

Any hot couple looking for a hot threesome...

I am a very discreet Dd-Free open minded single man who is looking for this special couple to meet this weekend here in Aruba. where anything would be...
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

Looking for a local bukkake club??? philly

Well recently I have been having the fantasy of being the start of a bukkake circle maybe with one other girl if there are enough guys lol. so my hubby and I...
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

[Untitled]

Well depends how far you are looking to travel my hubby and hi have been to many on the east coast and a few on vacation if your looking for a fun get away I...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Sex music

I am wondering if you guys have a type of music that makes you horny. Or could you suggest some music that goes great with sex? We haven't done it with music...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Larger couples at clubs

We are a chubby couple, we do have some extra pounds on, so we are looking for a club where we can find couples like us. Many swingers club sites say that...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

The difference between making love and having...

At what point does one become the other? How do you separate one from the other? I would like to know from both, men and women. I think that sex is for...
Bigsexy50
Bigsexy50

Hey my name is Allen and I am a 54 yr old...

Hey my name is Allen and I am a 54 yr old white male from Gonzales TX and I am looking for a couple to play with I love women and I am also bi sexual so if...