Hi guys! any swingers from around Turin here?...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Hi guys! any swingers from around Turin here? or there's only Turin?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone! We are a couple in the mid 50's...

Hi everyone! We are a couple in the mid 50's who wants to swing. The only thing that we are concerned about is the age. Is there any age limit in swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Need advice from more experienced swingers

Young couple. We want to go to a swingers club and need to know that’s the best way to do this. F/M couple? Single F or single M? We want full swing.
Anonymous
Anonymous

What should a woman wear at a swingers club?

Hi there! i'm a 23 male and i've just got off a long relationship (my one and only!!). after this mono period of my life, i would try something new and i was...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Female, going to marry in 3 months

I know my future husband is the love of my life, but before the wedding I want to go to a swingers club. Like… one lifetime experience. Do you think I will...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What’s the average age for swingers?

I’m 54 yo and I’m looking for a couple of swingers. Are there other people of my age searching for this or am I the only weird guy on the earth?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are swinging for 2 years now. We are...

We are swinging for 2 years now. We are wondering if any of you find hard to hang out with their non-swingers friends or it's just us...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Swingers in Kenya

Any swingers in Kenya
Anonymous
Anonymous

We're new to this and curious & open minded...

Experience new & exciting fun in or around Palestine tx
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone is there anyone from Lahore

If anyone from Lahore please reply me
Anonymous
Anonymous
Bull
Bull

Any couples in Prague??? Wanna have fun,...

Also travelling to Portugal and Spain this summer(end of June), any female or couple there??? would like to meet and have fun
Ngobz
Ngobz

Hi guys... does any go for swinger?? my wife...

Just for fun only... no string attached
Meetcalix1
Meetcalix1

Any swinger in Napoli, italy?

C'è qualche coppia o ragazza a Napoli, in italia, chi potrebbe essere interessato a divertirsi con una buona coppia? is there any couple or a girl in Napoli,...
Tina
Tina

Can you be happy without sex?

Several studies show that if a couple hasn't been sexually active lately, there's more physical affection between them. And yes, I can relate it! It is said...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Are all swingers going to HELL?

Personally, the “conflict” sex-vs-religion always confuses me. Isn't sex a necessary biological need? Maybe I understood the whole thing wrong. Not talking...
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

WHY do guys really need to know about THIS?

I have recently broken up with my 5-years long boyfriend because I did not want to tell him how many men I had in my bed BEFORE him. He insisted to tell him...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

Let's start a game!

I can see that most of the people right here are very serious, so let's relax for a little bit and let's play a game. :) Make a list of 2 or more things you...
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

Looking for a local bukkake club??? philly

Well recently I have been having the fantasy of being the start of a bukkake circle maybe with one other girl if there are enough guys lol. so my hubby and I...
Meetcalix1
Meetcalix1

Any swinger in Napoli or rome, italy?

Ciao, is there any couple or single female in napoli or rome? Ciao, c'è qualche coppia o single femminile a napoli o roma?
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Food first, food after, or food during?

I don't know about others, but oh my God, after we are done, this huge hunger comes up every time haha. And I am talking about real hunger, you dirty minds!...
Malawi Gold
Malawi Gold

Any swingers around or bi lady for some fun...

Any swingers around or bi lady for some fun In Kenya
Pinkette
Pinkette

Any couple from nairobi, kenya? We're a...

Any couple from nairobi, kenya? We're a couple looking for another couple or either a male or a female