TRINI BISEXUAL COUPLES

Sinfulbibull
Sinfulbibull
Trini BiCouples 😈
BISEXUAL HUSBAND AND WIFE - Please if u respond or pm me for this , please be ready and willing to do this or something similar that we agree upon . I love introducing new couples to this lifestyle, but for this , I don’t wanna do too much talking , I am ready for action!

I’m versatile , I switch from top male to bottom male depending on mood , setting and the other playmates involved.

I love to wear gstrings , thongs , and lingerie . Makes me feel very hot slutty rude and freaky

Looking for a couple for a specific fantasy …

Would like the wife to dress me in a very slutty outfit , and prepare me to orally service her man very wet sloppy and nasty , my hungry mouth will suck his tongue , nipples , eat his cock balls and asshole until he’s ready to explode. And when he is , I wanna be pressed up behind him reaching around stroking his cock while he sprays all over her face and tits.

Then she can rub his warm milk all over her mouth and face and tits so that I can lick and suck it off her and kiss her deep and wet with it .

Then the wife can lay me down , skin me up and suck my cock and balls and rim and finger my ass while I stroke and pump out another load for her . Her man can help if he likes .

The male half of the couple does not have to be bi-experienced, just open and willing , wife also. I’m experienced with sucking and milking cocks , let me be the DIRTY DADDY and take y’all to the dark side of pleasure 😈

Open to any variations of this scenario that you both would enjoy . We will be private , safe , and discreet. WHAT HAPPENS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS STAYS THERE . Don’t be shy!
Kinky3rdwheel
Kinky3rdwheel
Fuck this sounding so sweet and sexy and hot . Wish I had a woman to help me wit dis omg my dick swellin reading dis
Sinfulbibull
Sinfulbibull
Get a willing woman and we can party , I like the vibe of your profile . You sound like fun
Bready
Bready
hi interesting
Sweetprick
Sweetprick
hmu
Manaz
Manaz
Hey i waanna join
Sinfulbibull
Sinfulbibull
Trinidad and Tobago my friend