My Second Threesome experience

868trinifun
868trinifun
I'm relatively new to this site but inboxed what turned out to be a sweet couple. The husband wanted to treat his wife to an night of pleasure and considered me to join.

We were both not to sure about each other at first but after chatting and a couple phone calls the trust built.

We set a date, they hosted and the plans were on.

That Friday I arrived at the house, it was a little awkward at first, we poured some drinks and chatted for about an hour, exchanging experiences in this lifestyle.

The husband soon left us alone and the rules were set, and the foreplay began..

Beautiful tall slim indian girl. Full perfect breasts. Cute petite ass. She's a great kisser. The husband mentioned that her neck is a weakness.
I pulled her unto me, caressing her body. She softly moaned. After a couple mins she took off my jersey and I her.
She had the perfect nipples to suck. More clothes got removed.. now I can admire her beautiful naked body...cunt well shaved and ready to be eaten.

After some more mins of foreplay, I moved in to enjoy the sloppy wet meal between her legs.. and I ate to my delight.

At this point hussy joined in. Dick out and in her mouth. Moaning all around. An oral orgasm made her crave dick.. I slowly I put it into her wet tight pussy. She doesn't like it rough.. slow stokes.. and some sucking in between. She a master at blowjobs. Her hussy is blessed..

He and I enjoyed taking turns on her.. at times he sat there just watching and admiring here..

Definitely a great couple of hours.

So to my favorite couple thus far. Thank you for a great experience. You know who you are. You have something unique and looking forward to meeting again.

Swingers  Swingers Forum