Chag Big Boy
Chag Big Boy
Hmmmmmm
Hotcouple
Hotcouple
You should pay ppl
Pinknosetrini
Pinknosetrini
See the fuck up thing. That’s why u guys won’t get a female to play with and I realize you have a stink attitude. Good luck with that
Leanne
Leanne
Lol thanks
Cindy116
Cindy116
Well said
Nsun007
Nsun007
And this Hotcouple idiot telling people they are fake, when we have had ladies and couples interaction than them, with verified ladies and 2 couples. Them feel them too fucking nice , them set of fake ass , disingenuous, myopic hypocrites. I feel he is a single male who shares people pictures. Hotcouple look HYMC !!
Hotcouple
Hotcouple
And all you small dick in d closet fags that wants to suck cock, but pretending to be real,,, jajajaja what a joke Nsun
Nsun007
Nsun007
Yes lol that is why everyone who I know on this site know you are fake, idiotic bad attitude lumps , nobody will link with you lol 🤣
Nsun007
Nsun007
Jajajajajajajaja ???? Like you is a Spanish who forcing a Spanish girl to do this ??? Sicko
Leanne
Leanne
Shut the fuck up hot couple and dont comment on my shit again
Nsun007
Nsun007
Hotcouple just a fucking idiot, probably a underage kid stupid
Cook
Cook
I'm here babe
Shotta
Shotta
Dm me
Marc&sandy
Marc&sandy
We will pay, but have anyone ever hooked up with anyone on this forum.
Raphael
Raphael
Only failure on this site.
Leanne
Leanne
So y u still here comment on my shit remove yu ass
Zman
Zman
I spoke to hot Couple, I got the impression the wife really wants to be with another woman but the husband has a small dick so he's not really looking for another couple but a female alone. His wife does not read msgs or ever check the site, only him so his wife does not know the shit he's doin here
Nsun007
Nsun007
Ok 👍, his vibes is like an immature idiot

Swingers  Swingers Forum